- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Valid score in CAT / XAT / GRE / GMAT / MAT / CMAT
WHY AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS?
- India’s Best B-Schools – Ranked among the Top 40 B-school in the country.
- World class faculty from University at Buffalo, IIMs, Wharton, Kellogg, IIT, Harvard, Berkeley, XLRI, LSE, ICAI and Cornell.
- 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- Industry certification by SHRM, IBM, SAP, Copal Amba
- Global Alumni Network of 1800+.
- Member AACSB International, Gold Standard for Business Schools world over
- "New Specialization - MBA in Business Analytics"
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA; Telecom Ecole de Management, France
- Students Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia
- Students Exchange with University of Groningen
- Faculty Mobility under European Erasmus Mundus Program